At CLÍNICA VIDA FÉRTIL it is our pleasure to serve you, we give you the warmest of welcomes and thank you for choosing us as an option for your fertility treatment.
Our prestigious doctors, health professionals, and staff are at are all times willing to offer you a personal attention alongside with the most advanced technology and clinical treatments.
We are very proud of our Clinic and of the cutting edge Technology we count on to give you the best service you can get.
As the Medical Director of CLÍNICA VIDA FÉRTIL, I’m at your service for any assistance you might encounter.
To continuously improve is part of our main objective, so any idea or comment you have is extremely important for us, and any suggestion is more than welcome.
At CLÍNICA VIDA FÉRTIL we understand what you need, therefore you can be sure that the services and treatments we offer will be always done prioritizing your physical and emotional wellbeing.
Dr. Antonio Mátar Guerra
Vision, Mission, Values
To be nationally recognized as the best in the fertility sector and achieve standardization of processes and internal systems that contribute in offering a trustworthy and high quality service.
Promote fertility in couples that have not yet accomplish the beautiful gift of paternity and/or maternity, by offering a high quality service and giving a personal and medical attention to all of our patients.
Ethical professionalism, Honesty, Commitment with science, Respect to life, Devotion to paternity and maternity, Social responsibility, Confidentiality , Medical Responsibility
What we offer
Why choose Clínica Vida Fértil?
- Highest success rates in Latin America.
- Personal attention by specialists, gynecologists with subspecialty in reproductive medicine, prepared in the best universities in the world.
- The Clinic has an overall 40 years of medical experience.
- We believe in the right of life, therefore we offer the most accessible prices in the market so that any fertility treatment can be within anyone’s reach.
- We are characterized by having a close and personalized treat with every patient that comes to us.
- Pioneers in treating every case by a medical counsel and not by isolated subspecialists.
- Only ones introducing natural treatments in low complexity and prevention cases.
- Pioneers in the pre-pregnancy service, which helps accelerate the pregnancy in couples that do not have any infertility.
Our team of specialists
Dr. Antonio Mátar Guerra
Professional License: 1245524
Specialist License: 3392607
- 1979-1984: Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León. Surgeon and Obstetrician
- 1985-1986: Hospital Universitario Dr. Eleuterio González. General Surgery Department. Social Work
- 1987-1988: Clinic #6 of I.M.S.S. San Nicolás de los Garza N.L. Gynecological Residency RI: Chief of Residents
- 1988-1989: Clinic #23 of I.M.S.S., Dr. Ignacio Morones Prieto, Monterrey N.L. Gynecological Residency RII and RIII: Chief of Residents
- 1991: University of Texas, Health Science Center at San Antonio, Texas. Subspecialty in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery.
- Hospital San Jose Tec de Monterrey. Professor in Gynecology Laparoscopic Surgery
- Multiple interventions as Speaker in Local, National and International Conferences and Seminars.
- 1995-1996. Founder Secretary of the Gynecological Laparoscopy Society of Nuevo León.
- 1997. Re-certification course Curso de re-Certificación en Cirugía y Medicina Reproductiva en la Universidad de Texas.
- 1997-1998. Vice President of the Gynecological Laparoscopy Society of Nuevo León.
- 1998-1999. President of the Gynecological Laparoscopy Society of Nuevo León.
- 2007. Director of the Assisted Reproductive Clinic in Cima Santa Engracia Hospital.
- Actualmente. Private Practice
Dr. David Puente Villarreal
Profesional License: 7368227
Specialist License: 11221471
- 2004-2010: Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León. Surgeon and Obstetrician
- 2011-2012: Anáhuac, N.L. Social Work
- 2012-2016: ISSSTE Regional Hospital Monterrey N.L. Specialty in Gynecology and Obstetrics
- 2017-2016 Chief of Residents in Biology Reproduction.
- 2016-2018: Hospital Universitario “Dr. José Eleuterio González”. Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León. Monterrey, Nuevo León. Subspecialty in Human Reproduction Biology
- 2011. Medical and Scientific Publication in AUTOIMMUNITY Magazine: “Performance of the international classifications criteria for autoinmune hepatitis diagnosis in mexican patients”.
- 2008-2009. Facultad de Medicina, U.A.N.L. Instructor in the Pathology Department. Facultad de Medicina.
- 2016-2017: Modulo Sección 50
- Actualmente: SEMESAN Servicios Médicos San Nicolás, N.L.
Lic. Mónica Marcela Lozano Hinojosa
- 2015-2018: Universidad TecMilenio, Monterrey, N.L. Bachelor’s Degree: Nutritionist and Integral Wellness Academic Activity
- Certification in techniques and application of Mind Mapping recognized by Buzan Worldwide
- Certification in Metabolic Syndrome
- Certification Clinical Nutrition
- Certification in Psychology in Education
- President of the Nutrition Student Committee
- Salud 360 Coordinator, organized by the Medical and Science Health School of Tecnológico de Monterrey.
- 2015-Today: Yo Como Saludable, Specialist in weight loss. LN. Pilar Muñoz.
- 2016-Today: Clínica Vida Fértil, Monterrey, N.L. Head of the Nutrition Department
- 2016: Unidad Médica Geriátrica San Cesáreo. Internship: Head of the Nutrition Department.
- 2017: Hospital San José, Monterrey, N.L. Internship: Assessment and consultation of oncological patients. Evaluation of clinical cases and Review of scientific articles.